- 3 lobster mushrooms
- 1 large potato
- 1 pinch of chili flakes
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of horseradish
- 2 tablespoons of green onions
- 1 egg
- 1 poached egg
- Grate the lobster mushrooms, the potato, the horseradish and the garlic.
- Once properly mixed, filter excess liquid using a cheesecloth or a clean dish cloth.
- Add the green onions, the chili flakes, the salt, the pepper and the egg.
- Mix well.
- Once properly mixed, form into patties.
- In a frying pan with a little oil, cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side.
- In the meantime, poach an egg in boiling water.
- Serve on a bed of fresh herbs with the poached egg, smoked chili and finely chopped chives.