- 4 char steaks
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- 1 lb (450 g) clams, cleaned
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- ½ lb (225 g) Nordic shrimp
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) spruce tips
- Salt and pepper
- Season fish.
- In a hot pan, heat oil and sear fish on both sides until golden brown.
- Transfer to a baking tray and finish cooking in the oven for 5 minutes at 350 ºF (180 ºC).
- Remove oil from pan and add clams, water, butter, garlic cloves and cover. Cook until clams open, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add char to the pan and shrimp. Continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Garnish with spruce tips.